1. The promoter is: Be Free Events Pty Ltd, ABN: 63 125 385 613 whose registered office is at Level 1, 151 Curlewis St, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia.
2. Employees of Be Free Events Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via select optin forms on http://infiniteaviators.com
5. There is no closing date for entering the competition. Winners are continuously selected at random.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Winners are selected randomly by a Be Free Events Pty Ltd representative.
- To be selected as a winner, you must have entered your name and email correctly on the relevant opt in page.
- The prize will be shipped within 7 days of winner being selected.
- Prize arrival will depend on manufacturer location and their shipping policies.
- Be Free Events Pty Ltd is not responsible for the arrival time of any prize(s).
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other
event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
- at random by a representative of Be Free Events Pty Ltd from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by Be Free Events Pty Ltd and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.